CV-PRO Parts Warranty Conditions
The purpose of this document is to describe the warranty conditions of all products sold by TMD Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi-TURKEY, under the brand CV-PRO Parts.
The following warranty conditions apply to all product groups provided by TMD Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi-TURKEY, under the brand CV-PRO Parts.
- All claims should be reported with the Warranty Claim Form which is in lines below. The report should be completed with all necessary information like driver experience, comments and supported with media like images and videos which can be transferred in digital format.
- Assembly of the product must be done by an authorized mechanic to make the warranty valid. Otherwise, the warranty conditions will invalid.
- In case the technical information and details provided on the Warranty Claim Form are not completed or wrong tool/equipment is used during assembly the warranty conditions will be invalid.
- Periodic maintenance of the vehicle in which the parts are installed must be carried out in time so that the warranty conditions will be valid. Otherwise, the warranty conditions will not be valid.
- After receiving the claim report, Engineering Team of CV-PRO Parts will examine, analyse, and evaluate the claim to find out whether it suits the warranty conditions or not. The validation result will be reported to customer with sufficient data.
- If the claim is caused by a manufacturing mistake within the warranty period TMD Otomotiv Sanayi ve Limited Şirketi-TURKEY, will cover for the claim including new part cost and replacement labour cost.
- In case the claim is caused by a user mistake or if the warranty period is over when the claim is reported TMD Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi-TURKEY, will not cover for any cost related with the claim.
- If it is not possible to determine the cause of the claim, the liability will be shared according to the agreement with the customer.
- Warranty do not cover wear and abrasions due to bad road conditions, accidents, natural disasters, all kinds of performance tests, racing, compulsion, and other customer mistakes. Also, damage caused by improper storage, improper packaging or improper transport of the product will make the warranty conditions invalid.
- Warranty conditions will be invalid if case of contrary usage of the parts against their purpose or usage of the parts on an improper vehicle out of standards. Also, warranty conditions will be invalid if the end user does not comply with indications and warnings for usage defined and provided with products.
Definition of warranty periods for various product categories
- Compressed Air System Parts – 150.000 km/2 years under normal road conditions; 75.000 km/1 year under off-road conditions
- Engine Parts – 150.000 km/2 years under normal road conditions; 75.000 km/1 year under off-road conditions
- Steering & Suspension Parts – 150.000 km/2 years under normal road conditions; 75.000 km/1 year under off-road conditions
- Brake Line Parts – 150.000 km/2 years under normal road conditions; 75.000 km/1 year under off-road conditions
*Brake pads are excluded from these conditions.
Contact information for warranty claims
Our engineering team is ready to support all requests related to technical issues. You can consult for technical support or share your claim reports to the following contact:
WhatsApp +90 537 594 95 15