Who we are
Our website address is: https://cv-proparts.com, owned and managed by TMD Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi, TURKEY.
By entering or using our website you accept the following conditions.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
www.cv-proparts.com, collects, tracks and stores data shown in the contact forms, quotation request forms, comment forms and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.https://cv-proparts.com will share the above-mentioned data in case it is requested by official authorities to protect the legal rights of the website.
comments, contact forms, request forms, cookies
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the answer for your quotation request or checkout for future orders.
- Products you have viewed to show you products you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type to use for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- We will ask you to enter Shipping address so we can, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
- If you create an account or when you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will store and use this information for purposes, such as:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your request for quotations or general requests, including price offers, refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Set up your account for our store and site.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offerings.
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
If you use the request a quota while visiting our site, we will track:
- Products added to the quote list: these products will be used to offer you our best price.
- All fields in the quote request form: name, last name, company information, located country and city, phone numbers, social media contact information, email, and message content.
- All information on your request and all information in our answer to your quote request.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you accept us saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
embedded content from other websites
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Our authorized team members can access:
- Information from quotations requests placed by visitors.
- Order information like what was purchased when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, last name, location country and city, phones, email address, billing, and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil quotation requests, orders, process refunds and support you.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example, authorized distributors, solution partners like cargo companies, post office and other logistic companies. We will share the above-mentioned data in case it is requested by official authorities from any country to protect the legal rights of the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you request a quotation, we will store the information provided in our system. This database will be used for managing customer relations.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, have placed a request for quotation, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
www.cv-proparts.com never requests personal data like credit card numbers, passwords etc. by email or text messages via cell phones. We only send emails through the website to answer requests for quotations, information about shipments, product introduction and advertising or password reset requests. All the emails sent from our site are intended for informative purposes only.
www.cv-proparts.com has taken all possible precautions to avoid viruses, malicious software with all possible resources. To reach optimum security, the visitors/users must obtain their own protection software. By entering the site, the users/visitors declare that they carry their own responsibility for problems that may occur on their own system caused by any malicious software.
We track and store your IP address, which date and time you visited the site to improve system security, solve problems.
We will be sending product introductions and advertisements.
All images, documents, information presented on the site is protected by law. It is illegal to copy, replicate, publish product information, product images and documents presented on the site without written permission. It is also illegal to copy, replicate or publish the structural design, codes, or any other component of the site without written permission. Any attempt against these warnings and rules will be reported to the legal authorities and sentenced with legal penalties.
It will be enough to send a request mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership in case you want to end your membership or do not want to receive any product introduction/advertising mails from www.cv-proparts.com.
Our contact information
Visitors and users of our site can contact us for all suggestions, comments, or privacy-specific concerns. Please find contact information below:
General Manager, TMD Otomotiv San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.